Technical Data and Facilities
Built in the 1950s, Tesa1 has been originally designed for the Venetian Ship industry. Located in an ex-industrial context, Tesa1 is a space that can be easily adapted to any kind of exhibition set-ups. With its particular structure, Tesa1 is a unique spot in the panorama of the Venetian historic district.
Tesa1 is a 230 m2 building consisting of 2 communicating spaces. It has an independent entrance on the ground floor. Outside there is a covered space of 120 m2 and a 300 m2 water dock on Canale di San Pietro.
The environment is suitable to host: Temporary Art Exhibitions, Multimedia installations, Performances and Cultural Events.
- Electrical system 220/380 V (Kw 10)
- Basic lighting
- Bathroom (dressing room and disabled toilet)
- Internet wireless
- Private dock with crane (5 tons)
- Private dock for boat
- Outdoor spaces with a wooden terrace on Canale di San Pietro
- Accessible for disabled people